Discover What To NEVER Feed Your Boston Terrier - Plus Other Money, Time & Health Saving Tips From a Boston Terrier Insider.
If you're serious about your Boston Terrier and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Boston Terrier on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 9.46am
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Boston Terrier to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Boston Terrier. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Boston Terrier, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Boston Terriers and want to make sure you care for your Boston Terrier properly? Boston Terriers, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Boston Terrier. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Boston Terrier is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Boston Terrier trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Boston Terrier can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Boston Terrier that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on. It's frustrating to hear about Boston Terrier owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
It's frustrating to hear about Boston Terrier owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Boston Terrier.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little Boston Terrier do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Boston Terrier. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Boston Terrier, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique" to Boston Terriers? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Boston Terrier. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Boston Terrier in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Boston Terrier does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Boston Terrier owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their Boston Terrier. Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Boston Terrier is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Boston Terrier has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier"
In 111 pages I have covered nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Boston Terrier from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Boston Terrier either.
Well to make sure I really covered everything before I finished the book, I even set up a simple webpage , and people like you visited it and left me their most pressing question on Boston Terriers. Then I had them answered ! And believe me there were tons of great questions! Some, I had to go along way to find the answers to.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier"
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Boston Terrier just because "they look cute in the shop window". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Boston Terrier family. Most people are surprised to learn how the muscular physique of this breed came about! Knowing what to expect helps get and maintain a healthy Boston Terrier
- You will be amazed at what diet your Boston Terrier should be getting . Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a Boston Terrier's dietary needs is clearly explained including the controversial BARF diet)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Boston Terrier, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert, intelligent, sensitive and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Boston Terrier and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Boston Terrier that has these characteristics. (not all do so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Boston Terrier breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer any of your questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Boston Terrier will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "Boston" on a leash are explained. Discover exactly how to care for your Boston Terrier when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Boston Terrier Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Boston Terrier related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your Boston Terrier from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Boston Terrier. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier and fun!)
- Learn the importance of correct diet for your new puppy. So many owners get in wrong in the first few months and end up with a "finicky" eater for life. (vital detailed information provided)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn all the important information to save you time and money.( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. Boston Terrier are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your Boston Terrier. For instance, your Boston Terrier uses his eyes, mouth, voice, body and tail to communicate. (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good vet and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for certain questions. (This may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your Boston Terrier to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Boston Terrier the best you can, and to get the best from your Boston Terrier, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age. (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Boston Terrier is soiling the floor there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Understand just why to reduce the risk of disease in your Boston Terrier, it is best you have him vaccinated. As a pet owner, you have the choice of deciding which canine vaccinations you would want your pet to be given. (Clearly detailed vaccination regime outlined)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. Boston Terriers are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones)
- Did you know that dogs too can suffer from heart disease? Learn the signs to look for and what the treatment options are for a Boston Terrier. (Humans are not that different to dogs in many ways!)
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier Boston Terrier. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover how if you are passionate about your pet, that pet medical insurance can save you money. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your Boston Terrier. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Due to their short hair that sheds minimally, Boston Terrier require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn the serious health illness Boston Terriers are very susceptible to in hot weather. Those cute short noses and dark, short coat can get your "best friend" in real trouble unless you are prepared.
- Discover how to set up an effective training program. Teach your dog to sit, come stay, roll over and more.
- Learn how to raise your Boston Terrier in a house filled with kids. Just as your Boston Terrier needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your Boston Terrier. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier".
Here's what a few Boston Terriers owners had to say about my ebook.
My Boston Terrier, Roxy, was 8 months old when I got her. She was fed Puppy Chow and had a coarse coat and dry skin.
She was not taken care of very well and I don't think very much attention was payed her. In other words, she was quite unruley and self reliant.
After reading your e-book and using the proper food and suggested techniques in training, Roxy has a shinny coat and minds me very well.
She has even learned some tricks and is very smart. Thanks to your e-book, Roxy is a new happy pup.
Your e-book has been a great help in the quality of me and my new pup's life together. Sincerely,
Ennis, Montana. USA.
Hello to other Boston Terrier owners.
I was at my wit's end ...and then came Sharda and Boston-Terrier-World .com!
I would like to let you know how helpful Sharda's Boston Terrier ebooks and free bonuses have been to me.
My Boston "Baxter" is deaf and has significant allergy problems as well as other health issues.
I have been to more vets than I can remember all giving me the same "not so helpful" advice. I spent plenty of money that got me nowhere.
In frustration I turned to the internet and found Sharda's website.
Sharda’s ebooks and bonuses gave me the information I needed on how to properly care for Baxter AND train him.
Those free extra's also led me to more resources that I needed to further address his health.
And the good news is: Baxter is starting to have awesome "manners", his coat and skin is getting healthier, and I am have become and am still learning to be a better "trainer and owner"!!!
Thank you Sharda!!!
Here is a pic of me and my precious Biff, who just had patellar luxation surgery last week. He is 3 yrs. old and although I didn't have a pup to raise, I have found your information, the ebook, the short stories you send, the offers you make possible, and your thoughtfulness help so much with my continuing raising Biff adventure.
Biff lives with a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a lab/Aussie mix, both of whom outweigh him by triple or more. I lived with 2 Bostons as a teenager (many years ago!) and now Biff, and I wish I had your books way back then to share with my mom.
Thank you for your back-to-basics plus more information. I look forward to hearing from you.
Phyllis Boyer & Biff,
Thanks so much for all the information you provide! I've had my Boston Terrier for almost a year now and after following your tips she is more well-behaved than I ever thought possible!
I enjoyed your book a great deal. I got my new Boston puppy Jack 3 weeks ago. The part about crate training especially helped a lot. Jack is a great joy and full of energy.
I will continue to use your e-book as he grows.
Ronnie Jackson & Jack
Your Boston Terrier ebook package has made training my Boston Terrier so easy!
It has also made me feel confident that we were doing the right things. My pup is happy and healthy and I really thank you for the work on the ebook, supplements and free bonuses I received.
They have a wealth of knowledge in them that has really helped and worked for us.
So much so that I recently picked up another Boston pup, which just happens to be Zeus's sister. She is the one on the left in the photo.
Stoney Creek. Ontario, Canada.
I didn't have a clue what questions to ask the pet shop or dog breeder before I read your book Sharda. You gave me the knowledge to go out there and make sure I was getting a healthy well adjusted Boston Terrier. I bought Armstrong just over 3 weeks ago and he's just perfect! Bye.
I have been meaning to e-mail you about how your ebook has improved my life with my dog immensely!! I have to give you my sincerest thanks for your E-book especially the freebie about being the Leader of your Dog's Pack.
That helped me like nothing else I have read about Boston Terriers and trust me I have read plenty!
The little tricks like walking out the door first and other tricks to show you are the dominant one have worked like someone put a spell over my dog and now he is the perfect dog!
I just read it and said okay I will try it and it probably won't work like everything else I have tried.
To my astounding disbelief he started heeling and listening when I asked him to come.
Unbelievable ... I could not belief my eyes. And not only am I happier with my dog but dog Charlie is happier then ever!
Rego Park, NY USA
Dear Mrs Baker,
I've owned Boston Terriers for over 15 years and have pretty well read everything out there. I still learnt new things from your e-book and found the free dog grooming audio a great help.
Thanks also for the surprise bonuses you keep sending!
Auckland. New Zealand..
Just wanted to let you know my mom read the entire book. She loves it. Thanks so much! They're going to look at some baby Boston Terriers tomorrow. Thanks again.
A note from Sharda.
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had.
Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page. Many customers fail to achieve these same results.
One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.
To achieve the best results for your dog, it is suggested you read all of the ebook and listen to any of the audios provided. You will then be in a better position to make the right decisions to best care for your dog.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "I have always wondered about the psychology behind training a dog. Can you explain this more for me?"
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Boston Terrier?"
- "I had a friend with a lovely Boston Terrier. She told me they can have ear problems and even go deaf. Is this true?"
- "My son is 5 years old. Is he too young to care for a Boston Terrier?"
- "My Boston Terrier "digs up everything" in the garden , how can I teach him to stop it?"
- "Should I breed my Boston Terrier, are there any risks doing this?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Boston Terrier that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $600. This isn't some boiler-plate collection of answers as you can probably see by now.
Everything is explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why is such a bargain at only $27.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, it's a bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $27.77 to $47.77 very soon.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
7 GENUINE FREE BONUSES
VALUED AT $105.36!
FREE BONUS # 1 Potty Training Made Quick And Easy - ebooklet
Potty Training is the number issue with most dog owners somewhere in their lives as a dog owner. This recently completed ebook clearly outlines the current proven potty training techniques. It is covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple , fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
(VALUE $12.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 2 Managing The Barking Dog - ebooklet
A dog that is barking inappropriately can soon drive you and your neighbors a little crazy! This ebooklet outlines the easy steps you need to take to quickly control your barking dog.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $9.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 3 Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping up - ebooklet
The dog who is already nipping then they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent biting down the track. If you dog is already biting, measures should be undertaken now to help prevent a serious injury in the future.
This bonus ebooklet provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $7.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier" ebook package.
SPECIAL FREE BONUS # 4 "Dog Training Down Secrets Revealed - Audio
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more.
The audio is 53 minutes long.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Complete A-Z Guide To The Boston Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 5 Teaching Your Boston Terrier To Walk On And Off a Leash - ebooklet
Having a dog that constantly pulls on the leash and chases other dogs while you are out walking takes the fun out of walking your Boston Terrier doesn't it?. Learn the easy and quick technique to walk your Boston Terrier both on and off a leash.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 9.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier" ebook package
FREE BONUS # 6 Teach Your Boston Terrier 13 Easy Tricks - ebooklet
Learn how to quickly and easily teach your Boston Terrier 13 fun trucks. You and your Boston Terrier want to while away the idle hours together? Then, what better way can there be than to get together and teach him some tricks?
(RETAIL PRICE $11.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Boston Terrier" ebook package
FREE BONUS # 7 Free email consultation.
Whereby you can email me personally regarding a doggie behavior or other problem you are experiencing. I am confident my special Boston Terrier ebook package will address most, if not all, of your concerns. If for any reason you need help, I am available 7 days a week via email. (VALUE $25.00)
They're each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
But I don't know how long I'll keep these bonuses up there. It's part of a marketing test I'm doing. If my sales keep on going as well as they are now I will soon remove the bonuses.. So if you want them, get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Boston Terrier.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $27.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 111 page e-book for $27.77, PLUS 7 FREE bonuses valued at $105.36. You get the Complete A- Z Boston Terrier Guide ebook PLUS all the bonuses mentioned above.
This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
P.P.P.S. You also have 56 days to review the e-book package and free bonuses and discover for yourself the value and benefits these books can provide to you.. You can easily get a refund at anytime during those 56 days and you even get to keep the e-book and FREE bonuses. You take absolutely no risk.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the NEXT 45 CUSTOMERS, I am including for FREE, 7 Free Bonus resources valued at 105.36 PLUS the acclaimed 'Lost Dog Secrets' ebook.
See top of page for more details.
Thank you for visiting us.